- 1 head of garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 qt heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups 5 cheese Italian blend (I used Kraft)
- 2 tablespoons Made by Madi Smoked Garlic Grill Rub
- Your choice of pasta cooked according to instructions. Save your pasta water (I used penne)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut the tip off of the head of garlic and place on a piece of foil large enough to completely cover the garlic. Pour EVOO on garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- Once garlic is done, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
- Squeeze garlic out into the same pan and using a rubber spatula, spread the garlic until it is broken up and mixed in with the butter.
- Add heavy cream, cheese and Made by Madi Smoked Garlic Rub. Using a wire whisk, stir until combined and cheese is melted.
- Add ½ cup of pasta water and stir until combined. Let cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta to sauce and stir. Makes 4-6 servings. Serve with your choice of protein or vegetable.
Love this recipe? Comment below ♡