- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon Made by Madi Pumpkin Spice or Made by Madi Sugar and Spice Seasoning
- 1 cup pancake mix
- ¾ c water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons heavy cream
- In a blender or food processor, combine oats, brown sugar, Made by Madi Pumpkin Spice or Made by Madi Sugar and Spice Seasoning.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together oat mixture, pancake mix, water and vanilla. Let sit until fluffy.
- Fold in raisins.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add butter or nonstick spray and scoop pancake batter. Cook until each side is golden brown and pancake is cooked through.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar and heavy cream until smooth and drizzle over pancakes. Serve pancakes hot.
Love this recipe? Comment below ♡
Thank you, Rachel! Let me know how you like them!
Looks yummy! Def trying this recipe this weekend. Thank you 😊
Leave a comment