- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup salted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Made by Madi Himalayan Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake holders. This recipe makes about 10 muffins.
- In a small sauce pan over medium-low heat, combine blueberries and brown sugar until blueberries are popped and a syrup begins to form. About 7 minutes. Let cool and divide equally into the prepared muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, eggs and granulated sugar. Add milk and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Do not over beat.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and Made by Madi Himalayan Pink Salt. Gradually add flour mixture to egg mixture. Using a wooden spoon, stir until all of the flour mixture is mixed in.
- Scoop batter into prepare muffin tin on top of blueberry mixture. Bake for 13-15 minutes until a toothpick can be inserted and come out with no batter. There will be blueberry on the toothpick and that is okay.
- When muffins are finished, let them sit for 10 minutes then turn them upside down onto a platter and remove cupcake holder paper. Serve with vanilla ice cream or eat alone.
Love this recipe? Comment below ♡